Adult Group Training
Academy of Total Performance is offering group classes Monday through Friday with our certified trainers. Each class is 1 hour long and is designed to challenge through functional training. ATP trainers will teach you throughout the classes how to not only lift with proper technique, but give you tips and guidance on how to progress your training outside of the gym. This will be accomplished with various pieces of equipment such as kettlebells, TRX’s, battle ropes, plyometric boxes, barbells, dumbbells and good ole fashion metabolic circuits. With these tools we will help you take one step closer to your fitness goal.
- 3-D Movement- Improving on the ability to move in multiple directions at various speeds while reducing the risk of injury.
-STRENGTH – Mastering the fundamental human movements (Push, Pull, Hinge, Squat, Carry, Ground work)
- MOBILITY/STABILITY- Improving on control and sychronization of movements around the joints
- INJURY PREVENTION- Correct Muscular Imbalances, Balance & Stabilization
Monday Wednesday Friday
6am, 9am Strength Training
Tuesday and Thursday
6am, 9am Metabolic Training
TBA Strength and Metabloic Training
FREE 1 WEEK TRIAL (ALL CLASSES)
Group Training Drop In: $20
Semi-Private Drop In: $30
Strength Training Class
- Strength is the foundation to longevity and in these classes we will focus on building strength through various multi-joint exercises such as squats, deadlifts, chin ups, pushups and sled pushes. There will be a conditioning component at the end of each workout but the main focus will be lifting through various complex movements.
Metabolic Training Class
- Metabolic classes are geared towards completing structural and compound exercises with little rest in between exercises in an effort to maximize caloric expenditure as well as increase metabolic recovery rate after the workout. All classes are unique but challenging.
Click on the Performance Training tab at the top of the website to access the class schedule.
Line Drive Baseball 3160 Kerner Blvd, San Rafael CA, 94901